Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Learning about Technology Integration

My Learning




001ec949c22b12f6f32713.jpg





This quarter has been very productive. I had been expose to new material, new approaches, and most important to the new technological tools that are available for children's benefits in education. I was exposed to new tools that can I expose my future and current students with. I like to do my blog every week and able to include the links and the images. It was a good exposure for myself now I feel more confident to expose my students in the near future. I think Google Blog is a good tool for students to use.

I loved to use voicethread.  Now that I was exposed i feel that I can use it with my preschoolers and create stories and also use their voice for the wording. Also the web 2.0 tool such as storybird is something that I can use it in my room. I feel more comfortable to use these web tools that I was introduced during my quarter. I feel that I am taking a lot of this new information that will benefit my teaching.


  One of the most valuable things that I learned was the new ways that schools are integrating technology in the classrooms. I think is a good way to reinforce or enhance the content that teachers need to teach. I was very enthusiastic to read about blended learning or hybrid learning. I think that for many students, this new innovative approach could inspired them to continue in school and continue with their education. I am thankful that I was exposed to new material that probably I did not know that existed. This opportunity to be exposed to new material has inspired me to continue learning and discover and familiarize myself with the upcoming trends and information about technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment